Our pledge to you:
We are passionate about understanding and enjoying marine animals, biology, and environments. We love sharing our passion with customers, large and small.
Because of this, our customers - private, corporate, and institutional - can depend on us for the highest quality specimens, aquariums, and aquarium services available in the United States. To that end, we pledge…
1. We will relentlessly continue our education and the education of our staff on aquatic issues and bring new knowledge and best practices to you, the collector.
2. We will offer you outstanding design, installation and maintenance of your aquarium – small or large – and guarantee our work.
3. We will teach you how to maintain your installation effortlessly, or you can contract us to do it for you with the knowledge that you have the nation’s top experts taking care of your collection.
4. When you ask us to work with architects, designers, or other building professionals to create a custom installation, we will bring over 30 years of experience to our partnership to insure you get the aquarium of your dreams.
Your 5-Point Customer Bill of Rights
1. You have right to quality -- we guarantee all our work
2. You have a right to healthy, high quality specimens – we guarantee all livestock purchased from Old Town Aquarium for 14 days
3. You have a right to the protection of manufacturer warranties – we honor all available and applicable manufacturer’s warranties on products sold through Old Town Aquarium
4. If you are a maintenance customer, you have a right to get help when your equipment breaks – we offer free loaner equipment when applicable
5. You have a right to know your specimens’ health is our highest priority.
Our Rates, Terms and Conditions:
1. Service rate is $65.00 an hour with a $80.00 minimum labor fee
2. Billing time is rounded in 15 min increments
3. Parking fees are the responsibility of customer and are added to invoice
4. A Fuel fee will be applied to each invoice.
5. Cancellation is no charge with a 24 hour notice, $65.00 with less than 24 hours notice
6. Emergency rates are $130.00 an hour and apply to a service called to be answered with within 8 hours of request of service
7. Payment to due at time of service unless other terms have been arranged.
8. Accounts must be current for appointments to be scheduled.
9. A 1.5% fee per month will be added to past due invoices.
10. Any and all fees or costs associated with the collection of past due accounts will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
11. A $25.oo fee will be appplied to all returned checks.
12. Accounts that provide purified water must have it on same floor as aquarium. We can provide purified water on site for $1.25 a gallon
13. ALL aquariums maintained by Old Town Aquarium must have a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) or a retrofit version which we can provide upon request
14. 14 day livestock guarantee on animals purchased from Old Town Aquarium
15. Aquarium moving services are available to established monthly service customers only. Billed at $75.00 per hour per person.
Our Livestock Free Replacement Guarantee
(Maintenance Customers only)
If we maintain your aquarium at least once every four weeks, we guarantee the health of any specimens you buy from Old Town Aquarium for 14 days from the day we aclimate it into your aquarium.
Because we quarantine all specimens before stocking your aquarium, we know that it is free from disease, not overly aggressive and eating properly. The specimens we introduce into your tank are guaranteed to live for at least fourteen days, or we will replace the specimen FREE!