1. Service rate is $75.00 an hour with an $90.00 minimum labor fee.
2. Billing time is rounded up to the nearest 15 minute increment.
3. Parking fees are the responsibility of customer and are added to invoice.
4. A fuel fee will be applied to each invoice.
5. Cancellation carries no charge with a 24 hour notice, $90.00 with less than 24 hours notice.
6. Emergency rates are $130.00 an hour and apply to a service call to be answered within 8 hours of
request of service.
7. Payment is due at the time of service, unless other terms have been arranged.
8. Accounts must be current for appointments to be scheduled.
9. A 1.5% fee per month will be added to past due invoices.
10. Any and all fees or costs associated with the collection of past due accounts will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
11. A $25.00 fee will be applied to all returned checks.
12. Accounts that provide purified water must have it on the same floor as the aquarium. We can provide
purified water on-site for $1.25 a gallon.
13. ALL aquariums maintained by Old Town Aquarium must have a ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) or a retrofitted version, which we can provide upon request.
14. There is a 14-day livestock guarantee on animals purchased from Old Town Aquarium.
15. Aquarium moving services are available to established monthly service customers only. They are billed
at $85.00 per hour, per person.